Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Been a While...

So I have been negligent as of late, my apologies to all two of you out there. I've been thinking a lot about how we can see ourselves through this crisis. It seems that the only way to solve it would be allow ourselves to fall into a recession. Now, that might last a while and create much pain but, given the bailout and its little impact on what has happened, it seems the only way to get back to functioning again, we have to build up from the ground up. It also seems that if this is not desirable to many people, we must begin working on green tech, which would provide the increase and shot in the arm the economy needs. It would also allow blue collar jobs to flourish. The country has seen worse but, I believe we can get ourselves through it. Maybe I'll will get three readers eventually. Take care, all.

No comments: